LATISSE® is FDA-approved to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes
Indications and usage
LATISSE® is a prostaglandin analog, indicated to treat hypotrichosis of the eyelashes by increasing their growth including length, thickness and darkness.
Dosage and administration
Apply nightly directly to the skin of the upper eyelid margin at the base of the eyelashes using the accompanying applicators. Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid margin. Dispose of the applicator after one use. Repeat for the opposite eyelid margin using a new sterile applicator.
Tips for using Latisse:
- Latisse is not approved for people under the age of 18. Also, it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Since this is a prescription drug, Latisse should not be used by anyone other than the person to whom it was prescribed.
- If you wear contact lenses, take them out before using Latisse. Wait 15 minutes after using the drug before putting your contact lenses back in your eyes.
- Do not reuse the single-use applicator for this drug or contaminate the bottle by allowing the bottle tip to meet any other surface, as this may lead to serious eye infection.
- If you develop a new eye condition, have a sudden decrease in your vision, have eye surgery, or develop any eye reactions, immediately call your ophthalmologist. Only an ophthalmologist has the medical training in eye care to assess your particular reaction and conditions.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Under the age of 18
Alle Points: 70 Points for 3 mL; 140 Points for 5 mL
Do not use LATISSE® if you are allergic to one of its ingredients. If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use LATISSE® under doctor care. May cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. LATISSE® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible. Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area. If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your doctor. Common side effects include itchy and red eyes. If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance. These are not all the possible side effects of LATISSE®. For more information, please talk to your doctor.