This natural, breakthrough injection treatment helps stimulate your skin’s natural collagen production, improving skin tone, texture, and volume. Results last up to 2 years.
Limited time offer – for the first 10 clients who respond to this promotion, purchase 3 vials of Sculptra and get your 4th vial completely free ($850 value).
What is Sculptra?
Sculptra is a collagen stimulator that targets fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity, and other signs of aging due to collagen loss. Sculptra is the first and original FDA-approved poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) facial injectable (biostimulator) that gradually helps restore your skin’s structure and volume. PLLA absorbs into your body a few days after treatment to encourage your cells to produce more collagen. The PLLA particles dissolve and leave behind the collagen that your own body produces, and results last up to two years.
How it works
Sculptra helps repair the underlying structure of the skin, which adds fullness to the face and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. As opposed to being composed of a naturally occurring gel or particles that exert immediate effects upon injection (dermal filler), Sculptra is a product that creates its filling effect by inducing your body’s natural collagen-production process. It’s like a liquid facelift.
- Stimulates collagen production: Sculptra works deep within the layers of your skin to stimulate the production of collagen, a vital protein that enhances skin elasticity and volume.
- Glowing skin starts within. Sculptra gradually helps restore your skin foundation, with results seen as early as one month after treatment and lasting up to two years, revealing natural-looking firmness and improved skin quality.
- Targets multiple concerns: Sculptra reduces the appearance of smile lines, marionette lines, wrinkles around the chin, and give you an overall youthful glow, helping you turn back the clock on aging.
- Natural treatment and natural results. Rejuvenates your skin from within and builds your own collagen.
- Non-invasive treatment: With Sculptra, you can achieve remarkable results without the need for surgical procedures or extensive downtime. It’s a safe and minimally invasive solution to restore collagen and enhance your natural beauty.
Watch the videos below to learn more about Sculptra and how it works.
According to studies, patients have seen remarkable improvements up to two years after treatment.
- 88% reported enhanced skin tightness.
- 89% attested to increased firmness.
- 95% witnessed an improved skin glow.
Sculptra is best used for filling in depressed or hollow areas in the cheeks, chin, nasolabial, and temple areas (smile lines, marionette lines, wrinkles around the chin) where fillers are not as efficient or effective. Sculptra is not used under the eyes or in the lips; thus, Sculptra complements the use of dermal filler and neuromodulator products.
How many treatments are needed?
Typically, a treatment plan includes three sessions over several months, with the number of injections per session varying based on individual needs. As a guide, typically 1 vial for each decade of age is how many vials area needed, and you can have 2 vials injected per treatment. A treatment takes about 45 mins to 1 hour in office.
What is collagen?
Collagen is a protein that connects tissues in the human body. Approximately one third of the proteins found in the body is collagen, which is made up of molecules that are packed together to form long and thin fibers that support each other. It helps keep the skin strong and supple and sustains the renewal of skin cells and replacement of damaged and dead body cells. Approximately 70% of our skin is composed of collagen.
Why is collagen important for youthful-looking skin?
As we age, our body’s collagen production decreases. The cells in our body that produce collagen, called fibroblasts, are no longer able to produce collagen as efficiently as they once did, and existing collagen becomes fragmented, bent, and frayed. Age-related collagen loss weakens the skin’s inner structure, reducing its ability to maintain elasticity and moisture. Gradually, skin loses its youthful bounce and plumpness, leading to lines, wrinkles, and folds, as well as a loss of skin volume and support. Think of collagen as springs in a mattress. Over time, the springs weaken and the mattress on top starts to sag and crease. Similar changes in our skin happen because of intrinsic and extrinsic aging.
Glowing skin starts within. Sculptra gradually helps restore your skin foundation, with results seen as early as 1 month after treatment and lasting up to 2 years, revealing natural-looking firmness and improved skin quality. Approximately 95% of patients had improved skin glow 2 years after a Sculptra treatment. The collagen-building process is a journey and does not happen overnight. Patients seeking immediate results are not a candidate for Sculptra.
See before and after photos here.
Is Sculptra better than fillers?
Sculptra complements the use of dermal filler and neuromodulator products. While Sculptra treats your skin naturally and builds your own collagen – which takes several weeks – dermal filler and neuromodulators provide immediate but temporary results; therefore, these treatments complement each other.
What to expect after a treatment
Sculptra injections are noninvasive, and the healing time is relatively quick compared to other cosmetic treatments. You may be sore, and you could have light bruising at the injection site for a few days or up to two weeks. It’s recommended to take Tylenol for discomfort post-treatment.
Risks and side effects
Swelling, bruising, pain/tenderness, itching, and small nodules underneath your skin, which are rare and typically resolve on their own.
How to prepare for an appointment
- Please arrive to your appointment with clean skin in the injection site free of makeup, creams, and lotions.
- Avoid the use of aspirin, NSAIDS, gingko biloba, garlic supplements, green tea, flax oil, cod liver oil, vitamins A and E, and essential fatty acids for up to 1-week pre and post injection as they will increase your risk of bruising.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before (or after) your treatment to avoid extra bruising.
- You may take Arnica tablets 2-3 days prior to your injection to reduce the risk of bruising.
- Do not apply products that are potentially irritating for 2 -3 days before and after treatment (e.g., tretinoin/Retin-A, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide, hydroquinone).
- If you have a history of cold sores, take your antiviral medication prior to treatment 3 days before treatment.
- You may experience a mild amount of tenderness or stinging during and following injection. Redness and swelling are normal.
- Some bruising may be visible from one day to two weeks.
- Massage the treated area(s) 5 times a day, for 5 minutes each time, for 5 days after treatment.
- Take acetaminophen/Tylenol if you experience any pain/discomfort post-treatment.
- After treatment mild to moderate swelling and redness is expected, which will resolve in 1-7 days.
- You may take Arnica tablets to help decrease the amount of swelling and bruising.
- Avoid any other treatments of the area for at least 2-3 weeks.
- Avoid exercising or strenuous activities for at least 24 hours after each treatment. You can return to your normal daily activities directly following a treatment.
Don’t hold back on achieving the skin of your dreams. Schedule your Sculptra treatment today.