Renew MedSpa offers the latest in RF skin tightening with our Refresh RF service. This treatment is noninvasive and helps rejuvenate the skin and address many common concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and loss of collagen, firmness, and elasticity. The treatment rejuvenates existing collagen and stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin for noticeably firmer, smoother, and tighter skin.
RF treatments are typically well tolerated with little to no discomfort and no downtime. You may experience mild swelling and redness of the treated skin that usually resolves within 24 hours. Skin tightening may be noticeable immediately post-procedure, but optimal results from collagen rebuilding can take 3 to 6 months.
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Skin lifting and tightening
- Fine line and wrinkle reduction
- Improved firmness and elasticity
None. You can resume your daily routine directly following treatment.
How it works
Refresh RF delivers focused and uniform thermal RF energy into the dermal layer of the skin without damaging the epidermis. The RF treatment makes collagen contract immediately and promotes collagen remodeling and long-term tightening results.
How many treatments are needed?
A series of 3 treatments is recommended for best results. More treatments may be needed if you have severe skin laxity.
Does it hurt?
This treatment is non-invasive, there is no down time, and is very well tolerated with little to no discomfort.
Who’s a candidate?
- Have you noticed the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles on your face or neck?
- Are you looking for non-invasive options to lift the skin around your eyes?
- Does the skin on your face and neck seem to be thinner with less elasticity?
- Are you looking for ways to create neck and jawline definition?
- Are you looking for overall skin rejuvenation?
- Do you prefer a non-invasive, no downtime treatment?
- Are you looking for a treatment suitable for all skin types?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above, the Refresh RF treatment is a good solution for you.
- Accutane use within the last 6 months
- Active cancer
- Active cold sore (14 days post activation). If you have a history of cold sores, you should take antiviral medication 1 week prior to treatment and after treatment to prevent breakout.
- Anticoagulant treatment for blood disease or heart condition
- Autoimmune disease or skin disorder
- Dermal filler within the last 4 weeks of treatment
- Had medical/aesthetic treatment within the last 2 weeks of treatment (laser, chemical peel, etc.)
- Implantable metal device in treatment area
- Piercings on or near treatment area – all jewelry and piercings must be removed.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Risks and side effects
Hypo and/or hyperpigmentation, purpura, blistering, crusting, edema and erythema (redness and swelling), itchiness in treated area.
How to prepare for a treatment
- Do not have exposure to the sun or tanning beds 2 weeks before a treatment.
- Protect the treated area with sunscreen for 4 weeks post treatment.
- Do not have Botox within 2 weeks of a treatment.
- Do not have a filler treatment within 4 weeks of treatment.