There are several procedures and techniques aimed at improving the elasticity and firmness of the skin. As people age, the skin tends to lose its elasticity due to a decrease in collagen and elastin production, leading to sagging and wrinkles. Additionally, factors such as sun exposure, genetics, and lifestyle choices can contribute to the loss of skin tightness.
At Renew MedSpa, we offer several treatments that build collagen and improve skin texture, tone, and elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including:
- Opus Plasma is a natural treatment that builds collagen and tightens and resurfaces the skin, resulting in improved skin tone and texture and smooths and evens skin by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, scars, acne scars, and stretch marks.
- Sculptra is a natural treatment that builds collagen, smooths deep wrinkles, and reverses volume loss. It’s like a liquid facelift.
- Microneedling, or collagen induction therapy, is a minimally-invasive skin treatment that uses tiny needles to stimulate collagen production, rejuvenate skin, and make your skin glow. Micronneding can be done with radiofrequency and PRP.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a natural treatment that builds collagen and uses your own blood used to help fight the visible signs of aging skin. Platelets contain a concentrated amount of growth factors, and these growth factors can help slow and even reverse some of the visible signs of aging by stimulating new collagen production.
- Dermal fillers add volume and hydration, plump up wrinkles, and smooth lines on your face, lips, and hands.
- Botox & Dysport injections reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the forehead, frown line area, the eye crow’s feet areas, around the mouth and upper lip, and relax the masseter muscles.
Begin your journey to refreshed and youthful-looking skin. Schedule a free consultation today to have a custom treatment plan created for you.